Re: [Tigers] Tiger Clutch Slave Cylinder Bracket Question

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <wseay@embarqmail.com>, <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Clutch Slave Cylinder Bracket Question
From: Don Antilla <fast427@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 10:46:30 -0400
Tiger guys:
I own a Series 200 Griffith with a 6 bolt 289 (actually, it is a 347
stroker because I did not have enough power in my 1900 pound car).
I have a C5AA-6384-B bellhousing and I needed a well designed slave
cylinder bracket since the original was missing.
I bought a high quality adapter from Sunbeam Specialties along with the
slave cylinder.
Please see my attached photos.
This worked fine on my Griffith so it should work for the Tiger.
If you need any more info or photos please  let me know.

PS: I have a Tiger GT residing in my basement; it is the first of fifteen
produced. (As you will see in the photo, it is not restored.)
Regards,
Don Antilla

C5AA-6384-B-bellhousing.jpg]

Bracket slave cyl low.jpg]