Re: [Tigers] Generator to Alternator Conversion

To: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, Tiger List Serve <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Generator to Alternator Conversion
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 14:10:13 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
The last issue of Tiger Tracks (the STOA publication) showed a new(?) bracket
by Bill Martin at the Rootes Group Depot. $500 for the bracket, IIRC.

There are a whole bunch of different ways it can be done, depending on your
willingness to scrounge parts and how neatly you want it to tuck away.
The small Denso alternators can fit a lot closer to the block than the
full-size Ford or GM alternators, but I don't think anyone has made a
standardized mount for them.

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.