Re: [Tigers] Tigers/Alpines Rev lamps

To: rande@thecia.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers/Alpines Rev lamps
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 08:28:08 +1000
Cc: Alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Actually. they are more rare on ebay USA.. if you can bare biding across
the pond they appear on ebay UK with extreme regularity and quite cheap..
NOS/good used and junk lots.

search WIPAC + Reverse or ESCORT + reverse.. just make sure you get the
rear mounting ones, not flush mount or top mount.

--
Regards

Michael King