[Tigers] OT: Brake adapter fittings Info sought

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] OT: Brake adapter fittings Info sought
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:07:52 -0700
I am building a doo hickey that will hopefully let me load the new race
car motor so I can tune it  here in my shop. The doo hickey uses some
English brake lines and fitting, the bubble flare kind and I foresee
issues. The major one is that on the master cylinder I am using there
are two brake fluid ports, One went to the front wheels and one to the
back wheels.  In their infinite wisdom, the  Brits decided that while
the brake lines them selves were ok at about an 1/8  inch in diameter,
they needed different fittings on the master cylinder outlets.  I need
an adapter which adapts teh larger one down to the size of the smaller
one, lol. The smaller one is about 7/16 wrench size while the larger is
more than 1/2 inch. So, what I am asking you folk for is the names of
some place that might actually have something like that. A place that
has a catalog or online descriptions that will clue me in as to what I
really need. These parts are from an mid 70s XJ-S master cylinder.

any help out there?

TIA

mayf

--