Re: [Tigers] OT: Brake adapter fittings Info sought

To: "drmayf@mayfco.com" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] OT: Brake adapter fittings Info sought
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 20:14:29 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
... when we built a doohickey like that, we used Volvo calipers, the four
piston kind where it had split circuits for each pair of pistons. We
cross-drilled the interior of the calipers, cut the whatever-flare lines short
and capped them (just with solder), and then drilled a new pressure port and
tapped it 1/8NPT. That solved the adaptation problems.

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.