Re: [Tigers] Optima Batteries

To: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Optima Batteries
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 19:39:40 -0400
Cc: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
Optima and Interstate batteries are apples and oranges.

I've had an Optima in my Tiger for over ten years, as well as in all my
other classic cars.  Not only do they not out-gas or spill causing
corrosion, they tolerate a deep discharge much better....

Very non-stock however, and a good bit pricey.  But my local Advance
Auto will match any price I find on the interweb....

Chris
B382000331