Re: [Tigers] Optima Batteries

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Optima Batteries
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:17:27 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: AAAGLASSS
Any specific way to charge them if they get low?

In a message dated 4/23/2013 4:40:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
chris@cthompson.net writes:

Optima  and Interstate batteries are apples and oranges.

I've had an Optima in  my Tiger for over ten years, as well as in all my
other classic  cars.  Not only do they not out-gas or spill causing
corrosion, they  tolerate a deep discharge much better....

Very non-stock however, and a  good bit pricey.  But my local Advance
Auto will match any price I  find on the interweb....

Chris
B382000331