Re: [Tigers] Wiring Question

To: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, Tiger List Serve <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiring Question
From: "Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 14:40:36 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Joel,
The white wire goes to the plus side along with the red wire from the Pertonix
distributor. The black wire from the distributor goes on the negative side. I
am running this exact setup on a 331 stroker, works great. You can either
by-pass the ballast resistor or do some hidden surgery and keep the ballast
resistor.

If you have a BR that is no longer functional then pry the ceramic portion
away from the clip and solder a #14 wire inside the insulator block between
the two terminals. Now reassemble and you have a stock-looking BR without  a
significantly drop in voltage. I suggest you buy a re-pop to do this on if
your original one still functions, don't want the Concours Police knocking
down your door.

Bugz