Re: [Tigers] Cubby Box Renewal?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Cubby Box Renewal?
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:13:07 -0400
My Tiger is a late MkIA (B382002384), off the line in late August of
1966. I am the original owner. When I renewed the cubby box a couple of
years ago, the original was stapled. Could the changeover have been
restricted to the Tiger (Jensen) assembly line and never implemented on
the Alpine assembly line and could it have been brought on by the
Chrysler takeover? Did it make a difference that the Tiger dash is wood
and the Alpine plastic? This stuff gets almost as complicated as
tracking down my genealogy! Too bad we can't do genetic tests on Rootes
vehicles.

Cheers,

Tod Brown