Re: [Tigers] Cubby Box

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com s=q20121106; t=1369426520; bh=bLkegqZnIBxwvDgdIsqmuYQqSrSnn/oURGa0Yg0rIm8=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=NV31Vyh2/BZK/47nOPh5/mghQcFpp7wNe5Mw7oNO4sQE/AVbxL5CAyhGirTGk+M/1 ZSa/fVWya6ucFv9ZBHbzr3IKErWeJdVbMLASnK9RDE9jTAxgOWo9Oa73Jnhf1eW/Px rOgUodCK8jEdJ3fU37cDtK6x1fbiOa/uRBcTLUaCex9jFSSrTygQu7eLwlwXGqK7na rfk2gJ2DyE+4v1mSzJ2XWnC4VKXamLEZ0LcHsk+bLmqoLX6BSsLr0LS9cfsOiOtlTX V3b5VID9UKQZ2jtWV3Ufqj9LpTiV6aIliiOvPTw3THuIf3dp0E5FeI0gYMH5KhrmID MhBDNXhT/aZXQ==
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Cubby Box
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 20:15:19 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
For whatever little it may be worth, the box original to my Mark IA as
delivered to me new from the dealer has rivets. I still have it in somewhat
collapsed/torn condition in a cabinet (just checked to be sure), Car's vin is
1447, which is certainly not end of production, but is at least a point of
reference in terms of production line usage.

Gene