Re: [Tigers] Cubby Box

To: "'Jeffery Randall'" <jefferyrandall@gmail.com>, <genepadgett@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Cubby Box
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 10:46:42 -0400
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
    I found my original torn up Cubby and it has 26 rivets holding it
together.
There are no ID marks visible but there are several differences between the
original and the reproduction cubby I installed.

Original Cubby
Material thickness - around .110"
Material is a press paper with surface texture on the outside
Material color is Tan with black paint on the bottom and sides
26 large head steel rivets
3 split small head steel rivets for the 3 attachment right angle steel
brackets
There are machine made creases for the corners and 1 crease along the long
edge at the bottom of the Cubby

Reproduction Cubby
Staples
Material thickness - .080"
Material color is medium to dark gray with a smooth surface texture
No machine made creases anywhere

Ron Fraser