Re: [Tigers] Amp guage needed - relay question

To: "'Joel Martin'" <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, "'Tiger List Serve'" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Amp guage needed - relay question
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:55:53 -0400
Joel
        Sounds like you are making some great progress, well done.

Amp gage was an option with separate 2 HD wires plus the black daisy chain
ground

Clock was an option - 1 short wire to light switch plus connect black daisy
chain

Cigar lighter was an option - 1 wire to fuse - ground wire

Headlights are a separate plug in harness

None of these are hard to install and you have to realize that was the way
it was done in the 60's.

Original warning light bulbs can be hard to find so the change makes them
easier to replace.

Timing cover - the Tiger engine never used the oil spout on the timing cover
- that hole was plugged until a new timing cover was introduced which
eliminated that feature.

The new timing covers on the market today require a cast iron water pump as
far as I know.

Yes, the amp gage goes in the far left position

Ron Fraser