Re: [Tigers] Fw: Questions\Issues

To: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Questions\Issues
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 13:19:05 -0400
Cc: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, Tiger List Serve <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Joel,

When I built my Mark 2 I lost at least a hundred pounds off the front end
by changing the heads, manifold and water pump to aluminum. I'm pretty sure
the front's riding a bit higher than it did when the cast iron  parts were
on the engine. I checked the May '12 SS catalog; springs aren't listed, but
I believe Dale A has them. Rick lists caliper rebuild kits and stainless
caliper pistons.

Tom
'67 Mark 2