Re: [Tigers] Fw: Questions\Issues

To: Tigers@autox.team.net s=q20121106; t=1370472251; bh=AsbK2BVR/v3Yt6yKXabyDj/KgUL3LGnflhyDtNHMtsg=; h=Received:Received:Date:Subject:Message-ID:From:To:Reply-To: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=kLJ4bNmz6QEkCCwYbLYODj4aA5T9xRA+1a8ltMWIQxgsGGvonF5yqr7sisUVJUShL VJxSXVNzD0zkJei6hUeOLK6TDDpaiIU0P5o7KBpML3ZF5w/jKqdi4kvLjKflRnwy6+ wVf8bX2ttVzkUZVwVJmxjEeDjz6Cl+lAJ6sj3cdHTp44DeTQjcAeP6FnD3n7GAlLMF 75au/R9fKKWkZSJfbZuHNiYj17nL9tYJqozOdizpAP4p4fXn4elzGcW3fpiyWJlkP+ 3z+rveZqccdds8zO8DesP/3vrFpP2+5A7kphMWkBrt6nHUeWKxdu5S9nB2M6Jq/bBS r+ygDggFy+5fg==
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: Questions\Issues
From: ironbeast <ironbeast@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 18:44:08 -0400
Joel,
The hole in the bearing cap is supposed to be there for venting. The shop
manual also notes that they should not be filled with grease to work
correctly.B
I recently had my calipers rebuilt by apple hydraulics. I think it was about $B
113/caliper. Got em in about a week with new pistons and crossover seal.-not
loaded. I was happy with them.