[Tigers] To rebuild, or not rebuild, the Holley

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] To rebuild, or not rebuild, the Holley
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:01:56 -0700
I received the rebuild kit from Holley today.  The only reason I ordered
the kit was because of leaking fuel.  I have no indication that there is
anything else wrong with it.  In looking at the kit, I'm trying to decide
if I just replace the bowl gasket and accelerator pump. Or if I should
really tear it down for everything in the kit.

My dad would often say not to fix what is not broken.  But, then since it
started leaking on the outside, I'm not exactly sure how many of the o
rings on the inside may be having trouble.

The bummer is that it was not leaking on the back fuel bowl for the
secondary.  But, in removing the cover, the gasket stuck to much of it.
Somewhere I have a can of something called gasket remover.  I just can't
find it.  I might run by Pep Boys on the way home and see if I can find it.