Re: [Tigers] fuel pump

To: genepadgett@comcast.net, tkparker1941@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fuel pump
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:04:06 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: CoolVT
I was advised that if the filter before the pump plugged up, the  pump
would starve and burn up.  I put one in anyway :-)  Oh, and I put  a shut-off
between the tanks and pump. Very handy to be able to shut off the  fuel supply
for any reason.
Mark L

In a message dated 6/10/2013 8:24:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,