Re: [Tigers] Tiger MKII Coming out of Storage

To: atwittsend@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger MKII Coming out of Storage
From: bucktrippel@verizon.net
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 17:54:21 -0500 (CDT)
I have dealt with only one frozen Tiger engine.

Dan Walters and I freed it by squirting Kroil in each cylinder and then working
a breaker bar on the damper bolt back and forth. Eventually got it to turn and
run. However one cylinder was low on conpression and I had to rebuild the
block.

In the end I guess it wasn't worth the effort to free it and run it before
rebuilding. However you might be luckier than I was.

bt
ps leaving for TU in the AM. George Boskoff is riding up with me.