Re: [Tigers] Tiger MKII Coming out of Storage

To: csx2282 <csx2282@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger MKII Coming out of Storage
From: Chip Broadbooks <chip.broadbooks@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 02:54:58 -0400
Cc: Carl Halgren <cghalgren@yahoo.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
I have an Edelbrock on my Dad's. It seems some guys did a pretty extensive
study on Tiger overheating issues and found the HiPo water pumps were not
so good keeping the Tiger cool at idle, which is an issue I am currently
trying to resolve. Their study is on the TEAE website.

I haven't a clue to where the original one is. :(