Re: [Tigers] Odd advice from Edlebrock

To: "'Smit, Theo'" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, "'Jay Laifman'" <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Odd advice from Edlebrock
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 13:20:34 -0400
        Probably the biggest problem with any O2 sensor is knowing what the
actual voltage it is generating and what voltage the lights are triggered.
The next problem could be has the O2 sensor aged and changed Vout, have
components of the light bar changed and they trigger at a different Vin.
You almost have to certify the system every few year to understand the
readings.  You also have to know what these voltages really mean.

Ron Fraser