Re: [Tigers] Rear Brakes

To: phastphill@aol.com, cghalgren@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear Brakes
From: TtT <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:27:26 -0500
I agree with Phil. Also decide if you are going with the booster and make
provisions, like smaller bore MC and proper lines and lastly if you've
considered rear disc as parts and brackets available from one of our members.
Theo is also knowledge, other wise fix the stock items properly now.
TtT
Sent from Huawei Mobile