Re: [Tigers] Tiger

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger
From: "denis mercier" <denismercier@telvic.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:34:23 -0400
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
MessageHi Ron.
I made a modification on the hinge who move the soft top down and up. I
slightly heat and bent the face who come in contact with the soft top frame
and everything fit well. Also i thing i can adjust the side window back to
close the gap from side window to soft top post rubber seal.
For the transmission gear ratio i thing the best deal is to fit a 5 speed, but
it's expensive. It's cost effective for peoples who use there cars often.
Denis.