Re: [Tigers] Correct/most original soft top material for an early Mark 1

To: "'Alex Haugland'" <ahauglan@gmail.com>, "'tiger list'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Correct/most original soft top material for an early Mark 1 Tiger
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:38:00 -0400
Alex
        I looked in the Parts List but not enough detail is listed.  I can
only go by what is listed in the Sunbeam Specialties catalog; Crush-Grain
type Everflex British Vinyl is also available in a variety of colors in the
leatherette finish used on the early Tigers.   That still means little to me
so I think you should talk to Rick at SS to see if he has better or more
complete information.

Ron Fraser