Re: [Tigers] Wiki

To: "'Buck Trippel'" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>, "'DW'" <spmdr@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiki
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 20:03:32 -0400
Cc: 'Tiger Talk List Tiger' <tigers@autox.team.net>
Buck
        Walls are no fun to run up against.  Go Around them, it's easier and
less painful.

My vote is to let the Tiger community write the article.  We know the
subject and we know most of the published errors.

Make it open enough so anyone in the Tiger community can contribute
information.

May need an editor panel to oversee contributions.

Start with basic information then expand the information over time.

Ron Fraser