Re: [Tigers] Wiki

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiki
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 12:58:18 -0700
Buck - All,

Is there a common person (designated person?) working on this that we might
send suggestions to?  As I look over even the beginning of the Wikipedia
site I find information that thought not inaccurate, seems vague. Given the
limitations of the AutoX system I'll put my comments in brackets.

  As an example: "and for two years [what two years?] it was the American
Hot Rod Association's national record holder over a quarter-mile drag strip
[this reads as if the Tiger was the fastest car - ever - in the quarter mile
during the undisclosed time period.  There should be a reference to the
specific class the car held the record in].

And, yes, Mr. Corbett does NOT sound like the type of chap that would sit
down for a spot of tea and muse about the accuracy of Tiger information.

Tom