Re: [Tigers] No Brake Lights

To: James Pickard <geowiz@hargray.com> s=q20121106; t=1380145623; bh=0xf6+8d851eeBYs5MnHsi2ADqei/PWFKa+Yg1eqmwvk=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=ds/Gq0khy1piCPevAedBUopnXoT8knXl6biGSredc8a50A2dEav248jO9L8UeeA0T TqZgV7C+FfcCLrYWWcnUyXCmBjCFCQca90zP2gRm48QUZcSscIDIXBt8XmQyWDhK14 Z1rs+ZWIVg1FPWSPIREkTncYAeoOlK+/7OzZ1od1978O24DTvqpb00ByMwvj1UrrCd WLjZnH1ZkcNQLE+N/7DqISden6bqzh2wJYog4nsgOdXZF6zP6j+AERnM5nBB9rqk74 EKsGNR+b2ACNYQq7OSYWJH349dSZXFZ+9l/pJXk0cS+Xw8RtSwh1CoAszqPzEjkHCr mXObLPasGOpqQ==
Subject: Re: [Tigers] No Brake Lights
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:47:03 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Just a sidebar to the discussion: If this happens every few years or so, and
you are using silicon brake fluid, there are some who say the fluid and the
switch diaphragm react to each other and that over time the diaphragm
degrades/is breached, causing switch failure. If this is happening, you might
also want to change to a different brake fluid.

Gene