Re: [Tigers] another custom tiger

To: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] another custom tiger
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 20:01:56 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
I've been out of circulation too much to see this car even though it's been a
local for a couple of years now... I also apparently missed the Harrington
Tiger coming to the European Car show this July:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherlock77/9346271401/. I know the Dale A car has
been locally owned but I don't know what brought the Harrington here or where
it's owner is located. If I win the lottery on Friday maybe I'll put in a bid
on Dale's Tiger...

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.