[Tigers] another custom tiger

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] another custom tiger
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:44:29 -0500
this one is a real tiger, I remember some of the details on it. Dale
Akuszewski built the car for a customer and I think the relationship went
south at the end. Interestingly these images are the exact same ones from
when it was last for sale....at least 5 or 6 years ago. I remember because
the car intrigued me before my opinion changed about what I wanted to build.

There was some talk about it being an Alpine, but that was in an attempt to
devalue the car I believe.

In either case...another show of the impressive craftsmenship abilities of
Dales Restorations.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181226158121&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1120#ht_500wt_1182

Cullen
TAC 840