Re: [Tigers] Reduced diameter water pump pulley

To: genepadgett@comcast.net, owain.lloyd@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Reduced diameter water pump pulley
From: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 17:19:33 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: FHSLOTH13
I blocked the horn holes, had the radiator cleaned, added a smaller water
pump pulley and a 13" flex fan.
My stock MKI went from running 215 F to running 190 F on hot days in
traffic.

I did all this for about $75. Well worth the time, money and effort since
the cabin temperature decreased as well by approximately the same amount.

Fred Baum
Cooler running 9470768

In a message dated 10/7/2013 8:34:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,