Re: [Tigers] Restoring Hardtop Rear Windows

To: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Restoring Hardtop Rear Windows
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 17:15:14 -0400
Cc: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
"Now a days, they have all those kits for restoring the plastic covered
headlights on modern cars that have become scratched and yellowed.  I was
wondering if any of those kits could do the same for the hardtop rear
window."

That would be worth a try, Jay. I don't think it'll hurt; if all Rick wants
is a template he won't care if it's scratched.

Given the expense and condition of the original hardtops on E-Bay I've
considered buying one of the fiberglass tops from Honeybournemouldings in
the U.K.. Does anybody on the list have any experience with them?

Tom
'67 Mark 2