Re: [Tigers] Questions and parts needed

To: ironbeast <ironbeast@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Questions and parts needed
From: Alexander Washick <alw6464@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:13:00 -0400
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Hi All   If any body is looking for the water bottle holder and the
mounting bracket, we will be reproducing exact copies of the originals in
the next 30-60 days. Also in the same time frame we will be making sets of
hardtop headliner rods, the aluminum pads between the front cross member
and the frame, original throttle cable and throttle spring retainer
brackets. We will be concentrating many metal parts that are not available
for the Tiger anymore. Al & Ryan (my son-in-law)  RYAL on Ebay