Re: [Tigers] Spares Provisioning

To: "'michael@michaelshortt.com'" <michael@michaelshortt.com>, "'milward@roadrunner.com'" <milward@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Spares Provisioning
From: Scott Hutchinson <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:59:01 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Throttle cable.

Scott Hutchinson
Pilot, NetJets Aviation

Mobile 843.290.2805

----- Original Message -----
From: michael@michaelshortt.com [mailto:michaelsavga@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 03:10 PM
To: Bill Rogers <milward@roadrunner.com>
Cc: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>

a couple of plugs, tools, belts, duct tape, oil, fuses, tire plugs and
compressor, first aid kit, flares, AAA card, water, cell phone. plastic
tarp

If you have an MSD box, a spare one, super glue, JB weld, lamps,

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia

Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,  please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.