Re: [Tigers] Spares Provisioning

To: "CoolVT@aol.com" <CoolVT@aol.com>, "milward@roadrunner.com" <milward@roadrunner.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Spares Provisioning
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 00:22:50 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Many stores carry Facet fuel pumps and cheap adjustable fuel pressure
regulators. If you get stuck by the roadside then a Facet pump will get you
going (and quite likely keep you going for a lot longer than the stock pump
would, provided its maximum flow rate is within the range required by your
engine). These pumps are available in a range of output pressures, but most
parts stores will carry ones that are in the 3-5 PSI range so you will likely
not even need another regulator on its output.

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.