[Tigers] Maxwell Smart Tiger

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Maxwell Smart Tiger
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 21:14:28 -0800
I was just watching an episode with my son.  It was about max overhearing a
plot to kill rocket scientists, but then lost his memory because of some
pills.  The best part is that it featured the car for much of the episode.  I
know that the history is that an Alpine was used when the machine gun popped
out of the bonnet.  I'm sure it was used for lots of other scenes scenes. But
in the driving scenes on this episode, it was definitely a Tiger (with dual
exhausts).  They really tossed the car around too.

But interestingly with all the scenes where they were sitting in the car or
standing next to it, it had a S1-S2 windscreen on the car (with no glass).
But it still had the S3-SV/Tiger quarter windows.  I had no idea they could be
swapped that way.  The back edge of the frame clearly curved, while the
quarter window forward edge was straight.

Just some interesting tid bits.