Re: [Tigers] Slave cylinder bracket

To: "'Andy Walker'" <awtiger@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Slave cylinder bracket
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 10:27:10 -0500
Andy
        I receive both of your messages.

5 bolt slave cylinder bracket - Rootes # 1224655

Seems to me your options are Google and Ebay to find an original part.

Have your part welded again by someone who knows more about welding this
type of part.

Find someone who does metal casting and have a new one cast like the
original part.

Ron Fraser