Re: [Tigers] CT Tiger - past owner identified

To: Jerry Mo Christopherson <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] CT Tiger - past owner identified
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 23:28:27 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Thread-index: AQH3w0Y/qshXAzpo+FF526oyW9n+IZtil+gAxP+/0IA= s=q20140121; t=1406417307; bh=u0TmewLKkFEqwUPar1QgtZw8OFZwVeZiFw32J5kGUJY=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=p9AhtpNjWAXKE8oIehKifq08UKNrQnR7dbVSjzEBAfN7CljaYnCUHcMosUhrz6Lo2 RmH/2D2cmnFKtD9uO0Eq5WgRcSyD3uW1H3imp285/hy4SMY5e98dw99USekYI2Fxgc u8PggPRZYxsc0cOeekjufA/HI3rMiZNu4a5vwCsv7spD9OGBQBpvLmxQA7Jo5xH6/0 7yyY7v6tibJOnfM21eTPy6feb9K8hmf5gcfx4Ys07onUohzzi8TZ3oFIpPo0xQ+PcM jJ0Dvg3SHomXE514J0V9LBO2bRD7GtEB9PXCxbY0E0CiK1fA3tRJvM7fZliL5wjDsG 6RQ1xgg6GR6fA==
Jerry, it seems to have been pretty common practice back in the 60's to
register the car year as the year it was sold. I bought my Mark IA new from a
dealer in October 1967 and it was registered as a 1967 model. I have heard
similar stories from other Tiger owners over the years.

Gene