Re: [Tigers] CT Tiger - past owner identified

To: genepadgett@comcast.net, JCMC2006@suddenlink.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] CT Tiger - past owner identified
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 22:01:57 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: CoolVT
Most of the dealers had their inventory financed.  My wife  worked at a
bank and  handled this financing for a few of the dealers of  foreign
cars.....MG's, Austins, etc.  When the new American cars came out,  the foreign
car
dealers changed the model year of all their cars in inventory(  to the next
model year). The bank changed it's paperwork to coincide with that  change.
 My 65 produced car is also titled as a 1966.
Mark L

In a message dated 7/26/2014 7:28:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,