Re: [Tigers] Mk!A on Racing Junk

To: Andy Walker <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk!A on Racing Junk
From: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 02:23:30 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: 'Tiger List' <tigers@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: AQLFZYrYuNKda4grwE1iJhvS4D4qepoWAQJw1fIC/kY= s=q20140121; t=1410747811; bh=d+7WcNhV4P4kxqMSrMGZDaL2YOMXzYX5u8F8UkOTGT4=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=OXYLS1vKIic1rlOkFMjm/8Cv1G3zyll3HrMrDnJRGZtPv2bef5o2cGWqL4yrkhZj0 r6qSzr/pFtMrKwm29Nyn2B6H+3OEi8SgVkEiuhx1owaTeipyzm66idVo63HOQkoB+C Gc5sEIOdC7joUsyNJxjT1HmkPBARZQqQXJ/kY0gIc12Gof4S08Ud4fTTm2XKDdu5v4 5R8w1IWCtKqd0brPEDiQrEmRbyTJhspxYnr/AFfyn4K67FCm2Lfat7xHEyfyRNh0WA 4/r+ERrrvc9t12nP9cR7qE5wuIzitLEHSdnNqc3fKPiNSJpDTq+q0kimbAAqO0UVml UcSm4FgR83xjQ==
That car was sold again at Mecum Monterey last month, also in the $150Kish
range.
A guy in my neighborhood saw it there.. he thought it was the most prefect
Tiger he had ever seen and showed me pictures he took...  he IS a Firebird
guy though..
This car was the one that was discussed on this list as the most over-hyped
marketing jobs of all time.  They took the words from the TAC certificate
and made it sound like some factory super prototype race car that is worth
a lot of money...
Gary