Re: [Tigers] Tiger Dashboard Lettering

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Dashboard Lettering
From: Alex Haugland <ahauglan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 16:37:14 -0700
I'm not certain as to the change points and variants.  B9470334 (one of
the first 400) had an original burl dash with no choke label, though all
the others as mentioned stenciled in white.  It is possible it was
changed before my ownership but I'd think it might have been unlikely
especially as it doesn't have the choke label, indicating that it was at
least a later Tiger dash.

--Alex Haugland
B9470334LRXFE