Re: [Tigers] MkIA on Racing Junk

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MkIA on Racing Junk
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:24:33 -0500
Cc: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
I still haven't seen it in person. guy who runs the shop is playing phone
tag with me and im waiting for his call. on this note, I have never been in
the physical presence of the HSC 55 car...but I have lots of good pictures
of it and in my opinion ( I have learned to phrase my statements carefully)
this car here in okc appears to be built in the "inspiration of". I don't
think its accurate or intended to be that accurate down to that level. for
one thing, Dave Stones/ Doane Spencer car has a black dash, red engine bay
paint color etc. This "tribute" is black under the hood, has a metallic
dash, etc. I think its just supposed to be an inspiration of, with creative
liberties beyond that.

Cullen