Re: [Tigers] MkIA on Racing Junk

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MkIA on Racing Junk
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:14:14 +0800
Cc: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
References: <000401cfd021$a8cf4d90$fa6de8b0$@mayfco.com> <CAFwr-MVfsoenaM9jdoVw2u5YE2Zp5xDiV8B36MGxUu7xxM9fOQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAET8snUpcrq=k8a-rk+RKKS_pwNcS8pqerMbRy0jt+RBPWT7+g@mail.gmail.com> <CAFwr-MUoeiADz_cRJDkWHVC3Em4880ynHDu6J2xM6RwdQamrUQ@mail.gmail.com> <1410813807.36645.YahooMailNeo@web121901.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAFwr-MVihxfPhU5YcM3NEi6YZjizy=1qT_JJ_xEmnzgooS4O0A@mail.gmail.com> <1410826377.43899.YahooMailNeo@web121906.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
The car hs no race heritage etc... but it is a very well restored and
modified resto mod in the spirit of the 60's SCCA cars and indeed takes
many cues from the HSC car, tonneau, exhausts, hood and wing vents. It has
many other details like brake scoops up on the rear guards turned dash, Gt
stripes, replica 15" GT40/Corba Halibrands etc.

Its a big money car but would have cost big $ to build and obviously has
some appeal.

I really like it... and would do a few things different.. but its a custom
and not built for me... but would be happy to own it.

--
Regards

Michael King