Re: [Tigers] RHD Tiger (Project) For Sale

To: Joe Parlanti <jvparlanti@gmail.com>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] RHD Tiger (Project) For Sale
From: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:50:41 -0400
Joe,

Here's his first email:

 Hi Jim:

This is your distant cousin who has the 65 (titled as a 66) RHD Tiger.  I
have finally admitted that I will never finish the restoration of this
vehicle.  I know you are very active in Tiger circles.  If you know anyone
interested in a mostly finished project, please let me know or pass on this
email.

Here's what done:

Floor
Quarters
Exhaust cut outs
rockers, inner, outer and center
Gas tanks pulled and boiled out
Engine rebuilt
Rear end rebuilt (posi)
new rear wheel wells
NO rust, no dents

Needs:
Doors aligned
block sanding
trunk lid (have two) needs to be finished
trunk itself is solid

Essentially, it needs to be put back together.

Hope all is well.  I recently found a picture of my grt grt grandfather,
Jacob Morgan Sencindiver, with his brother-in-law, Joseph Minghini, taken
around 1900.  Minghini was a courier for JEB Stuart and carried Pelham's
body into Culpepper to Judge Shackleford's home.

And here's his second email:

 Hi Jim:

As I mentioned, it needs to be finished.  I estimated that I have about
$15,000 cash invested and lots of elbow grease.  I would estimate to finish
it, it would be about another $10,000 to $15,000 depending a lot on whether
someone wants a driver or a garage princess.

My understanding from Wally Swift (so you know that was a long time ago)
that the total production run on Tigers was 7200 cars.  Of that number, 200
were RHD.  Wally thought there were probably about 50 to 75 RHD Tigers
left.  For a total investment of $30,000,  someone would have a really rare
Tiger and if so inclined easily make $20,000.

And here's his email address:

 jim garrett <omongoose82@hotmail.com>