Re: [Tigers] RHD Tiger (Project) For Sale

To: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] RHD Tiger (Project) For Sale
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:08:10 -0500
Cc: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
I had checked TBON recently while doing research for my euro spec tiger
"LROFE" and it says this:

"....The majority of us deal with LRXFE - an exported, left-hand drive,
roadster, with non-standard specifications and a Ford engine. A few might
have an HROFE a right-hand drive car, originally sold in England, which is
a roadster with standard  specifications and a Ford engine. Fewer still
might have an LROFE or an RROFE. And then we have the 73 South African
variants of WRO..... "

I read it to mean that if a "few" are HROFE which is home
market England...and "fewer still" are LROFE ( Left hand Europe, NOT
England Market) or RROFE ( Right hand Europe, not England) ...then that
seems to mean what Jim said, that the majority are in England, and the
balance of those in Europe would be in surrounding countries. (HRO and RRO
cars for the RHD configuration.)

Cullen