[Tigers] Oil pressure line question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Oil pressure line question
From: Andy Walker via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:21:33 -0600
Hey, guys:

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!

I've got a question concerning the oil pressure line from the block to the
gauge in the Tiger.  I've seen several renditions of this line in Tigers and
am a little confused as to what the original line looks like.  My car had a
white plastic line when I took it apart for restoration earlier this year
but I'm pretty certain that was not the correct line.  Can anyone advise me
on what the correct line is and what it looks like?

I've noticed in the Sunbeam Specialties catalog that they list a "flexible
oil gauge line, all (stock type)."  Has anybody bought one from SS and, if
so, was it the stock style?

Many thanks and I hope everyone has a safe New Year's celebration,

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK