Re: [Tigers] Oil pressure line question

To: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil pressure line question
From: Gary Winblad via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 16:02:27 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "<tigers@autox.team.net>" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: hu0L2UPilqTFaKgjQED1uW5icCHjqw== s=q20140121; t=1419868948; bh=FI571BFda51uE0vIMDKcGFcuuziCJREs1NuE5wUfOVg=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=NX7F80D/z+6Vlgxv8acp4OmUUSdNmEd+kFcV3fmClB+6CuOaLd/fGHs1JQYtsvfCk OGFMz/9ArxyxCXJfid8zj0bg9LY0x/fIqWBUrNUlBXLDXa8dxClekKRxN75DUtwxO4 pa9qxX3WHlhQ8yjB2NtHDMorkqbpNdd3F2EfHkr5xHvFLcjbrgsVfdWIJSvOE/Bw+U I3xZ8jjGxd9vKV/AweI7SSLAf2N4EyWA3/pzlk4sxxifqjIfDORxRvzRnEKYReBc6k XvfUUkd4seFc2cvSVXQJ3pCp4Yy/JG0xOyIAfKTM67knY1M0GcXFcdHuUZNgCifmdR zpPZHs8Nvn3Zw==
Cullen's description matches what B9470622 had also.
During my first clutch job in 1973, it snapped in a
few pieces, it was very brittle...
Gary