Re: [Tigers] Fuel line support bracket

To: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel line support bracket
From: awtiger--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 13:56:58 -0500
Cc: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
Tom:

Thank you so much for the picture; I hope it wasn't too much trouble.  That
will certainly help me, however, with my fuel line routing.  I take it that is
the only bracket on the line?  Is there no means of support as the line passes
the side and/or front of the engine?  If not, I would just assume it would hang
from the fuel filter connection with the carburetor feeder line, right?

Thanks again,
Andy