Re: [Tigers] Fuel line support bracket

To: Andy Walker <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel line support bracket
From: Tom Parker via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 14:40:06 -0500
Cc: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
Some additional information in case anybody cares... The car has full
length headers. The ONLY place the fuel line could safely be run was along
the oil pan; anywhere else would have been too close to the exhaust.
(Thanks to George Boskoff; I continue to marvel at his ingenuity).

The 289 water pump Rick sells (Sunbeam Specialties) is now aluminum, that
and the heads / manifold cut over a hundred pounds off the front of the
car. It handled well before, better (imho) after. And it runs on unleaded
regular with no danger to the valves.

Tom