Re: [Tigers] high speed generator pulley

To: maliburevue@yahoo.com, genepadgett@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] high speed generator pulley
From: CoolVT--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 16:39:24 -0400
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: CoolVT
--===============9007010437393345456==

--part1_13b14a.3334c988.425448fc_boundary

In a recent article in Hot Rod Magazine they were trying to solve an
overheating problem on a car and one of the issues was that at idle the
electric
fan was not getting enough juice to spin properly.....and this was with a
small  alternator.  I never thought this would be an issue. I guess if you
don't  have any accessories then it doesn't matter. I just brought it up in
the event  that you or other do have an electric fan.
Mark L

In a message dated 4/6/2015 4:34:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,