Re: [Tigers] Horn wiring

To: "awtiger@cox.net" <awtiger@cox.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Horn wiring
From: "Smit, Theo via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 14:12:11 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
They¹re not handed as far as I remember.

Theo

On 2015-04-15, 7:44 AM, "awtiger--- via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
wrote:

>Guys:
>
>I am in the process of wiring up my original-style horns that were
>graciously provided to me by a member of this list (thanks so much,
>Jim!!) and I have a quick question.  Do both the purple wire and the
>purple/black wire have specific lugs that they connect to on the horns;
>i.e. is current supposed to travel only one way through the horns?  I
>have consulted the factory wiring diagram on this and all indications are
>that it doesn't matter which lug you hook the wires to since there are no
>"+" and "-" designations on the drawing, but it always pays to check with
>people who are smarter than me on this kind of thing.  If someone could
>please let me know before I blow anything up, I would be appreciative...
>
>Thanks much,
>Andy Walker
>Edmond, OK

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.