[Tigers] Backing up other cars

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Backing up other cars
From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 19:21:39 -0700

--089e0122f5a07a7799051665f8d4

Every time I back up a non-Tiger, my predispostion to not going full lock
on the Tiger seems to always come through and prevents me from doing it
with the non-Tiger too.  I get a chuckle out of it each time - but I still
can't bring myself to do it!

Just thought I'd share that thought.

Jay

--089e0122f5a07a7799051665f8d4

going full lock on the Tiger seems to always come through and prevents me f=
rom doing it with the non-Tiger too.=C2=A0 I get a chuckle out of it each t=

--089e0122f5a07a7799051665f8d4--

--===============4630426768707723922==