[Tigers] TU Website

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] TU Website
From: Jeff Feit via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:00:42 -0400
Since it is a valuable resource I would think that you could get one of the
existing, active websites (such as CAT or TEAE) to host the content. This could
be done by either moving the entire site into their domain, or by simply using
their hosting resources and keeping the existing domain. Then the only
maintenance involved would be keeping up the registration of the domain, which
is very inexpensive. I can't imagine that it generates enough traffic to be
significant.

Jeff